How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
Explore refund request options
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Select Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
How do I contact Google Play customer support?
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
How do I get a refund for an in app purchase on Google Play?
What the App Store is for iPhone users, Google Play is for the users of Android.
How to Request a Refund on Google Play
- Open your Google Play account in a web browser.
- Hit Order History.
- Find the item you wish to return.
- Choose Request a refund or Report a problem, and select the option that matches your situation the best.
Will Google Pay refund money if scammed?
You can dispute fraudulent transactions made with your Google Pay account. You can also cancel some payments.
How do I get my money back from an online purchase?
If you never got your order and the charge appears on your credit card statement, you can dispute it as a billing error. File a dispute online or by phone with your credit card company. To protect any rights you may have, also send a letter to the address listed for billing disputes or errors.
How To Get a Refund From Google Play Store! (Android)
Does Google have a customer service phone number?
Other Customer Service options
- Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Can I email Google Play?
You can contact the Google Play support team by emailing or leaving them a message on one of the social media platforms or by their app. Alternatively, you can use their knowledge base if you prefer self-service support.
How do I contact Google pay by phone?
(c) Settlement of the P2P Payment
The Sender may request cancellation of the P2P Payment by contacting GPC via our Contact Us page, or by calling 1-888-986-7944.
Can I chat in Google Pay?
No... please don't use this app for UPI based transactions.
What is Google's main phone number?
For assistance with other Google products, please call (650) 253-0000.
Where is Google Pay number?
Call the Google Pay India customer care number
You can call our customer care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
How do I get a Google phone number?
Sign up for Google Voice & get your number
- Go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- You can search for available numbers by city or area code. ...
- Next to the number you want, click Select.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Are Google numbers free?
It's a free service to sign up for, and as long as you use it to communicate between your Google Voice number and other U.S. numbers, it's totally free to place calls and send text messages. When you want to place calls overseas, you'll need to add credits to your account to pay for service.
Is a Google a number?
Google is the word that is more common to us now, and so it is sometimes mistakenly used as a noun to refer to the number 10100
. That number is a googol, so named by Milton Sirotta, the nephew of the American mathematician Edward Kasner, who was working with large numbers like 10100
Can you text with Google number?
With your Google Voice number, you can send text messages at no charge to U.S. and Canadian numbers (excluding U.S. territories American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands).
How do I get a human at Google?
How do I reach a human at Google?
- By Live Chat Support: You can contact Google Live Person Online Live Chat support. ...
- By Phone Number: You can also call at Google customer support number 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) and directly connect the customer service team at Google.
How do I send a message to Google support?
Google's contact phone number is 1-866-246-6453 and their contact email is [email protected]
, but please keep in mind you probably won't get a reply to your question via these channels.
How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
– How to talk live to a representative. Dial 800-829-1040 ~ Press 1 (English) ~ Press 2 ~ then 1 ~ then 3 ~ then 2… then enter the PRIMARY (whose listed 1st on your return) Social Security number…it will confirm the correct entry… After that…DO NOT PUSH ANY MORE OPTION BUTTONS…you will be connected to an agent shortly.
Can someone on your phone plan see your texts T-Mobile?
No, T-Mobile does not store records of your text messages. It is all backed up into your device. You won't be able to see the contents of the message, and the only thing you can get hold of is the record of the number that texted you and the number you texted.
What is the first phone number?
The number is now written as 1-212-736-5000. According to the hotel's website, PEnnsylvania 6-5000 is New York's oldest continually assigned telephone number and possibly the oldest continuously-assigned number in the world.
How do you text to a number?
Send a text message
- Open the Voice app .
- Open the tab for Messages , and then tap Compose .
- From your list of contacts, tap the person you want to send a text message.
- At the bottom, enter your message, and then tap Send .
- Enter a contact's name or phone number.
What is this number 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000?
A googol, officially known as ten-duotrigintillion or ten thousand sexdecillion, is a 1 with one hundred zeros after it. Written out, a googol looks like this: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
What is the very last number?
Notice how it's spelled: G-O-O-G-O-L not G-O-O-G-L-E. The number googol is a one with a hundred zeros. It got its name from a nine-year old boy. A googol is more than all the hairs in the world.
Is there a last number?
There is no biggest, last number … except infinity. Except infinity isn't a number.