What is a question that makes no sense?
A rhetorical question is a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered. These questions are intended to "provoke thought" rather than to provide answers. It's the "thought" part that we love!
What is a unanswerable question?
adjective. If you describe a question as unanswerable, you mean that it has no possible answer or that a particular person cannot possibly answer it. They would ask their mother unanswerable questions.
What is the stupidest question?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all? ...
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse? ...
- Are there birds in Canada? ...
- Should I tell my parents I'm adopted? ...
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
What are some impossible questions?
- If God exists and He (or She) revealed themselves, would people accept God as God? ...
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then? ...
- If you were to replace a boat piece by piece, is it the same boat? ...
- How do we know what color is? ...
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
What is a weird question?
What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room? 2. If bald people work in a restaurant, do they still need to wear a hairnet? 3. Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
Life Doesn't Make Sense! | Pete Holmes: Dirty Clean | HBO
What is the most random question?
And now...for the most random questions ever!
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What's The Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What's Your Favorite TV Show?
- What's The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
What are mind blowing questions?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
Are there any unanswerable questions?
If a question hasn't been asked it does not exist. It only has a potential for existence. An unanswerable question cannot be based on unknown knowledge, as an answer can be given, but just not be correct.
What is the hardest question ever?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What question doesn't have an answer?
A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of displaying or emphasize the speaker's or author's opinion on a topic.
What is the weirdest question asked on Google?
Here are 20 weird searches:
- Do cockerels crow when they feel like it?
- How many toes does a rhinoceros have?
- Why is your face on your head?
- Why does cucumber taste like shampoo?
- What is the average weight of a panda?
- What is the length of spaghetti?
- How can I grow taller?
What is the stupidest Google search?
The Dumbest Google Searches Of All Time
- Is there really a bacon shortage predicted for 2013? ...
- Best Halloween costume ever made from beer cans. ...
- Are there plans to make The People of WalMart a reality show, and if so, how can I be a contestant?
What do I ask a friend?
Fun questions to ask friends
- Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
- What's your favorite thing you own and why?
- Have you ever had your fortune told?
- Would you rather order in or eat out?
- What was the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
- What's your favorite podcast?
What is the most unanswered questions of all time?
The Meaning of Life—And 27 Other Major Unanswered Questions in Science
- How exactly did life begin? ...
- Why do we dream? ...
- Is there a pattern behind prime numbers? ...
- What is the cure for cancer? ...
- Can we travel through time? ...
- Is our universe the only one? ...
- What exactly is consciousness? ...
- Where is all the antimatter?
What is the greatest question ever asked?
The biggest questions ever asked
- What is reality? By Roger Penrose. ...
- What is life? By Robert Hazen. ...
- Do we have free will? By Patricia Churchland. ...
- Is the universe deterministic? By Vlatko Vedral. ...
- What is consciousness? By Paul Broks. ...
- Will we ever have a theory of everything? ...
- What happens after you die? ...
- What comes after humans?
What are deep questions to ask your friends?
16 Deep Questions To Ask Your Friends
- What's your favorite thing about our friendship? ...
- What is your biggest fear? ...
- How's your relationship with your family right now? ...
- How do you feel about the current state of the world? ...
- What's your sweetest memory from childhood?
What is the hardest question answer?
65 of the Hardest Questions to Answer
- How do you define success, at least for yourself? ...
- Is there anything you know you should let go of, but you haven't yet? ...
- If you knew this was your last day, would you do the same things you're doing?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
What is the most personal question to ask a girl?
Here are the 5 best personal questions to ask a girl:
- Tell me about the most interesting place you've ever traveled to? People connect over stories of travel.
- How do you know when you're in love? ...
- Are relationships meant to last forever? ...
- Have you ever had an unrequited love? ...
- Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
What questions keep you up at night?
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat? Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough? Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
What are some juicy 21 questions?
21 Questions List
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
What do you ask a boy?
– Questions to ask a guy
- What are your personal goals?
- What kind of childhood did you have?
- What makes you insecure?
- What do you expect from a love relationship?
- What's the one thing you can't tolerate?
- What do you find attractive in a woman?
- What expectations do you have of yourself?
What to talk about when it's awkward?
Small Talk Questions 33-40 Life Story
- Where did you live before this? ...
- What did you think you were going to be growing up?
- Do you have any hidden talents or surprising hobbies?
- What was your favorite extracurricular in elementary school?
- What was the must-have accessory or item when you were growing up?
What is a good flirty question?
What would you do If I kissed you right now? What is your biggest turn on? What is your biggest turn off? Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
What should I ask my girlfriend when bored?
"What If?" Questions To Ask Your Partner
What's a weird question you've been wanting to ask me, but have never gotten around to? What did you imagine being an adult would be like when you were a kid? If aliens came to earth, what do you think they would find most interesting about you?
Who is most likely to juicy questions?
Most Likely to Questions Dirty
- Most likely to date two guys at once?
- Most likely to sleep with someone on the first date?
- Most likely to forget the name of a person they hooked up with?
- Most likely to have a one night stand?
- Most likely to get caught hooking up with someone in public?