What song has the most cuss words?
- Lil' Jon - "Real N----- Roll Call" (feat. ...
- The 1980s group, 2 Live Crew, made everyone sound like they were just writing the encore for the school play and Lil' Jon (see below) holds a Guinness World Record with 295 cusses in just one song: 2004's "Real N----- Roll Call," with Ice Cube.
What song has the most cuss?
Ice Cube. Contains over 329 swear words, while Insane Clown Posse's "Fuck The World" contains 102 swear words, not 593, 102.
What are songs that say bad words?
10 Examples of Swear Words and Foul Language in Pop Music
- of 10. Johnny Cash - "A Boy Named Sue" (1969) ...
- of 10. Elton John - "The Bitch Is Back" (1974) ...
- of 10. Who - "Who Are You" (1978) ...
- of 10. Dead Kennedys - "Too Drunk To F**k" (1981) ...
- of 10. Dire Straits - "Money For Nothing" (1985) ...
- of 10. ...
- of 10. ...
- of 10.
What show has the most cussing?
On average, the most profanities per episode can be found in US crime drama series, The Wire, with an average of 102 swears per episode. The Sopranos, following the exploits of warring mafia families, is high on both lists alongside slum comedy Shameless and Orange is the new Black.
Does South Park swear?
Parents need to know that South Park is an animated satirical series that isn't meant for young kids. There are lots of mature themes, swearing, over-the-top cartoon violence, potty humor, and innuendo.
[HQ] Gangsta Rap - Nigga, nigga, nigga (nigga song)
Are TV shows allowed to swear?
Broadcasting obscene content is prohibited by law at all times of the day. Indecent and profane content are prohibited on broadcast TV and radio between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., when there is a reasonable risk that children may be in the audience.
What rap songs have no cuss words?
Here are some short descriptions on the top 10 to this list:
- Butterfly Effect- Travis Scott.
- Portland- King Cassius x Zmny.
- Big Fish-Vince Staples.
- Wrong- Luh Kel.
- Save the Day- Ski Mask the Slump God x Jacquees.
- Now or Never- Kendrick Lamar.
- Panini- DaBaby x Lil Nas X.
- Emotions- Iann Dior.
Can you swear in a song title?
Pop songs have contained curse words for years, especially in rap, but until now song titles rarely included profanity -- and ones that did never got airplay, even in edited form. "There is less censorship.
What is the most words in a song?
Question: What singer holds the world record for most words in a hit single? Answer: Eminem. Detroit-native, Eminem, set the Guinness world record with the song "Rap God" clocking in 1,560 words in six minutes. Eminem rapped an average of 4.28 words per second in the track.
Which YouTuber curses the most?
Top 10 YouTubers Who Swear the Most
- Coming in at number one with 2,439 swears is speedyw03. ...
- The runner-up for the YouTuber who swears the most with a close 2,400 swear words is Patty Mayo. ...
- Next up on the list is Dashie Games with 2,246 total swear words.
Which rappers swear the most?
Top 10 Rappers Who Swear The Most
- #1: N.W.A. With just two profanity-laced album, this hip-hop ensemble put L.A. on the map and inadvertently found themselves in the crosshairs of theAmerican legal system.
- #2: Eminem. ...
- #3: 50 Cent. ...
- #4: DMX. ...
- #5: 2Pac. ...
- #6: Juvenile. ...
- #7: Lil Wayne. ...
- #8: Lil' Kim. ...
Is Rap God faster than Godzilla?
“Godzilla” also far exceeds his famously speedy “Rap God,” where he spits 157 syllables in 16.3 seconds, or 9.6 syllables per second. That portion of the verse has 99 words, with 6.07 words per second.
What is the fastest song ever?
"Thousand" was listed in Guinness World Records for having the fastest tempo in beats-per-minute (BPM) of any released single, peaking at approximately 1,015 BPM.
How fast can Eminem talk?
According to Guinness, “Rap God” by Eminem (USA) packs 1,560 words into a fast and furious 6 min 4 sec – that's a tongue-twisting average of 4.28 words per second! In one 15-second segment alone, 'Slim Shady' spits 97 words (6.46 words per second) at 'supersonic speed. '”
What is a clean version of a song?
If you listen to music on the radio, chances are you'll hear a lot of lyrics that don't match the ones on the original album recordings. When songs get profanity, obscenity or references to drugs or sex removed for broadcast, it's a process known as clean editing.
How do I block explicit songs on Spotify?
On mobile device or tablet
- Tap the “Home” icon.
- Go to “Settings” by tapping the gear in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to “Allow Explicit Content” toggle.
- Turn the toggle off (gray).
How can I find the clean version of a song?
Firstly, look for “radio edit” versions, as they tend to be clean and aren't so hard to find on most music download stores. Alternatively, you could look to joining a record pool – someone like DJcity has lots of versions and often these services carry clean versions exactly for DJs such as yourself.
Which rap songs are clean?
Clean Rap 2022 / Clean Hip Hop 2022 : Clean Rap Hits - Rap Music
- One Right Now (with The Weeknd)Post Malone, The Weeknd.
- LemonadeInternet Money, Gunna, Don Toliver, NAV.
- INDUSTRY BABY (feat. ...
- Girls Want Girls (with Lil Baby)Drake, Lil Baby.
- Praise GodKanye West.
- pushin P (feat. ...
- Calling My PhoneLil Tjay, 6LACK.
What are some good clean raps?
Clean Rap 2020 - Best Clean Hits 2020
- DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) ...
- BUTTERFLY EFFECT. Travis Scott. ...
- THE SCOTTS, Travis Scott & Kid Cudi - THE SCOTTS. THE SCOTTS. ...
- DaBaby - BOP. Baby Jesus (DaBaby) ...
- Ransom. ...
- Juice Wrld & YoungBoy Never Broke Again- Bandit (INSTRUMENTAL )With Hook. ...
- YNW Melly Feat. ...
- Lil Uzi Vert - Sauce It Up.
Can TV 14 say the F word?
Trivia. There are several companies or TV stations not subject to the FCC's rules that have broken the general implied rule that "crude indecent" language (ex. multiple F-bombs) is not allowed at a TV-14 rating.
Why can FX say the F word?
As a cable channel, FX is not regulated by the Federal Communications Commission, and therefore doesn't face any outside restrictions. But unlike premium channel cables such as HBO and Showtime, where f-bombs are a dime a dozen, FX is accountable to advertisers, so it keeps swearing to a minimum.
Can you say bloody on TV?
A word like "bloody", on the other hand, is generally deemed to be relatively inoffensive and its inclusion, even in a programme watched by large numbers of children, would be unlikely to offend most viewers. However, broadcasters must have regard to the 'cumulative effect' of casual swearing.
Who is Rap God dissing?
Machine Gun Kelly is setting the internet on fire after dropping a diss track against Eminem in response to the Detroit rapper's new album, "Kamikaze." MGK released the NSFW song "Rap Devil" (a clever play on the name of Eminem's song "Rap God") on Monday after Eminem dragged him on "Not Alike."
What is the fastest song in the world 2021?
According to Genius, Eminem's third verse on "Godzilla" is so ridiculously fast it might now hold the title of fastest rap song ever. The verse is around 31 seconds long, comprises 224 words containing 330 syllables, which amounts to 10.65 syllables (or 7.23 words) per second.